Your Preschooler’s Day
At Treasure Garden Pre-SChool we will provide different educational themed units to keep children engaged in tied to specific learning activities. It includes a portfolio to encourage communication through drawing and writing. Each child will also learn important social skills in our literature-based and will include the typical daily structure for your preschooler.
- Morning and afternoon circle time – where the day’s themed activities are introduced and reviewed.
- Activities in the learning center – to bring the day’s educational theme to life.
- Math, Language and literacy activities tied to National Learning Standards – to progressively build important foundational skills.
- Music and movement – (songs, poems and rhymes) to expand each child’s vocabulary and listening skills.
- Outdoor play – at least twice daily to burn off energy and develop motor skills.
- Lunch and quiet time – to nourish and rest of preschoolers growing mind and body.
- Caterpillar Class (18 months – 2 ½ years)
- Dragonfly Class (2 ½ – 3 ½ years)
- Bumblebee Class (3 ½ – 5 years)
Hours of operation
Treasure Garden is open on weekdays from 7:30am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday; closed on weekends and public holidays.
Holiday clubs are held over the regular school holidays.